I’m very happy to have had all these contacts in these four months, so I avail of these holidays days to wish you all Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and to share with you my joy for the recent win of the Maria Curie Fellowship, for the which I’m grateful especially to
· professors of host University of Plymouth Gregory Price and Richard Twitchett ,
· my referees Miguel Manceñido , Vladan (and Barbara) Radulovic and Gianluca Frijia,
· professors of my old University (Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II) Emma Ruggiero Taddei (and her family), Pasquale Raia and Roberto Graziano;
· Dmitry A. Ruban and Lee Hsiang Liow for their helpful advice,
· and finally my friends (especially Luca Gargiulo and Daniela) for their support
I wish you all to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, and to be happy so as I’m now!!!